Little Yap Yap goes to New Zealand

Thursday, September 07, 2006

About My Trip

Not much to say really, I'm going with my best gal pal, Netty.

Basically this was her and Nasty Nicks' (her ex-boyfriend) trip, but they are no longer going together (ex being the obvious stated word). I, being such a wonderful friend and all volunteered my precious, valuable time to go in his place. What are friends for?

So the trip kind of goes like this: Lon - LA - Auckland - Christchurch - Rarotonga (Cook Islands) - LA - Lon.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe you truly are a generous human being Jen :¬p, have a top top time and don't forget the beach/bikini shots for the photo album ;¬)

Ian. x

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
I hope you have a great trip and that you get to see lots of cool stuff. My friend went to the Auckland zoo there and said it was amazing. I hope you have the best time and that you can write to me soon
Kristina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home