Little Yap Yap goes to New Zealand

Friday, September 29, 2006

September 26 Queenstown

Wake up with a terrible hangover. It's is so bad and we have to do the Shotover CanyonSwing. (see site: www.canyonswing.co.nz) Oh dear god!!

Get the mini-bus to the Canyon. It is really bumpy and feel really rough. Get to the Canyon. Oh man, really really rough. The Canyon is huge and deep!!

There are 6 of us. Net goes first. I go last. My turn and it takes me ages to jump. Think I'm going to feighnt. Jump. Not very elegantly, but at least I did it. It's (forgive my language) F*cking brilliant!

However, still feel ill and hung over.

The previous night I drunkenly told the german girls I would take them to some nearby town. I keep my word even though all I want to do is lie down and die. I take them to Arrowtown, a former goldmining town, but now just a tourist trap. It's very nice. This is were the first NZ Chinese settlers settled.

Go back to hostel, watch Lord of the Rings (I had to at some point) and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home